Sarah Mac is an experienced and versitile acoustic solo performer. She has a huge repetiore of songs, ranging from 1950’s Rock’n’Roll to 1990’s R’n’B, allowing her to deliver exactly what you’re looking for.
Sarah is polite and easy going making her a pleasure to work with, she’s bursting with energy and confidence assuring a vibrant, exciting performance every time. Whether its a mellow, relaxed evening you’re looking for, or more of an up-beat party atmpsphere, Sarah Mac’s repetoire can be tailored to suit your needs.
Sarah has been interested in music and performing since she was young. She has sang since her early years, performing in various competitions as a child. Sarah later developed an interest in the acoustic guitar. At age 10, with the help of her Dad, she was soon playing everyday and is now an extremely confiident guitarist with beautful control over her instrument. Since then Sarah has gained a National Diploma in Music Technology as well as 4 years performance experience at: weddings, private parties, charity events, residential homes, festivals, holiday parks, hotels, social clubs and pubs all across the North of England. Sarah’s acoustic set list is vibrant with a refreshing, original twist to each song. Her voice is powerful with a smooth and soulful, yet raspy tone.
Sarah covers notable artists such as: Adele, Alanis Morisette, Billy Joel, Ed Sheeran, Oasis, Paolo Nutini, Taylor Swift and uB40. Sarah also covers a large selection of Traditional Irish folk songs.
– Special requests available (if given 4 weeks notice and providing they can be tailored to suit Sarah’s vocal style)
– Over 250 songs to choose from performed with just Sarah’s voice and her acoustic guitar.
– Over 150 cabaret songs to choose from performed with high quality backing tracks.
– “An infectious and charismaric performance. Your controlled vocals and original slant on the song was fantastic”
– Industry Judges at Open Mic UK (performance song – Hey Ya by Outkast)
– “Sarah performed at our wedding, everybody loved her and she is a lovely, polite young lady. A real talent and highly recommended”
– Lisa & Michelle (reviewed July 2016)