SMC Entertainment Ltd acts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our Information Commissioners Office Registration Number is: ZA355692, our Data Protection Officer is: Paul Minney.
The security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us and we have set out below what data we will hold/or use and what rights you have in respect of that data.
Whether we are seeking engagements for you as an Artist, seeking to book an Artist for you as a Hirer or seeking to book or supply additional services from you or for you, we intend to act within the regulations set out in the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
In all cases, we will collate and securely store the information we hold on you, this information includes (but is not limited to), name, address, telephone number(s) email address, date of birth, company registration (if any), VAT registration (if registered), ICO Registration Number (if registered) Public Liability Insurance (if insured) PAT information (if any), Passport details and bank account details. We will only pass the relevant information on to third parties in order to fulfil the contractual requirements. We will ensure, where possible, that these third parties act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
We will only hold your data for as long as it is deemed necessary, after which time it will be securely deleted.
You are entitled to access your personal data held by us at any time, please email or telephone us to make such a request, and we are obliged to supply this within 30 days of your request.
Additionally, you are entitled to the right to be informed, the right to access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object and the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling in regard to your data.
We confirm that any breach of security in the relation to you data will be reported to both you and the Information Commissioner’s Office with 72 hours of the breach.
We will not sell, trade, pass on or rent your information to any third party NOT connected to any trading between us.
How we use your personal data
SMC Entertainment Ltd processes personal information to enable us to
• promote and sell our services,
• to maintain our accounts and records
• and to support and manage our clients, agents and the artists we work with
Any personal data which we require we will collect directly from yourself and may include:
• Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g, client addresses & locations, email address, contact telephone numbers)
• VAT registration number (if VAT registered)
• Bank account details so we can pay your invoices pay directly
• Records of previous bookings made through SMC Entertainment Ltd
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with yourself and also with other organisations including:
• Associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
• Current, past and prospective SMC Entertainment Ltd artists, agents, bookers and venues providing entertainment services
• Suppliers and service providers
• Central government
• Credit reference agencies
• Debt collection and tracing agencies
• Financial organisations including SMC Entertainment’s bank and accountants
Where this is necessary to share information SMC Entertainment Ltd are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. This is only shared within the European Economic Area and any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
How do we treat your personal data?
All items of personal data are stored electronically on either our:
• Booking management system
• Banking system
• Accounting software
All of our systems are password protected and access is limited to only those SMC Entertainment Ltd personnel who specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artists, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our registration Number is: ZA355692 and our Data Protection Officer is Paul Minney.
How we will contact you
SMC Entertainment will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and from time to time we may use social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and message facilities in other platforms).
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. In the case of social media messages, you can manage your social media preferences via that social media platform.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data
Under data protection law you have the right to:
• be informed about our processing of your personal data
• have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
• object to processing of your personal data
• restrict processing of your personal data
• have your personal data erased
• request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
• move, copy transfer your personal data
If you have any questions regarding how SMC Entertainment Ltd use your personal data or should any of your personal data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you, please contact our Data Protection Officer Paul Minney
Email address: Info@smcentertainment.co.uk
Office number: 0151 548 8376